You have an upcoming appointment with Horton Family Dental. The safety of our team, patients, and community is our primary concern. IT IS PERTINENT YOU REVIEW THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE AS THERE ARE DETAILS REGARDING CHANGES TO YOUR VISIT.
Please take a minute to review the Pre-Appointment Screening.
IMPORTANT: If you answer yes to any of the following questions, please contact our office directly to discuss your visit.
- Do you have a fever, or have you felt feverish recently?
- Do you have shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive cases?
- Do you have heart, lung or kidney disease, diabetes, or any auto-immune disorders?
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any regions affected by COVID-19?
You will receive a separate text message to confirm your appointment By confirming, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the above questions and you would answer no to all questions. These questions will be reviewed again when you arrive for your appointment.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE AND CALL OR TEXT (319) 393-0773 TO INFORM OUR STAFF OF YOUR ARRIVAL.